Commercial Wind Loss Training
Duration: 2.5 hours (Approx. 25-30 minutes per module)
This five-part training will enable you to better identify, evaluate and understand how commercial building components perform when exposed to wind. If you have a better understanding of the impact that high winds can have on a building, you can provide more accurate assessments and guidance on mitigation strategies, thereby reducing the risk.
What you will learn:
- The basics of what you need to know about each system
- The impact wind can have on that system
- The result of that system’s failure on the building overall
- What to look for when determining a building’s exposure to wind
- What you and the client can do to help construct, retrofit and maintain a more resilient building
Who will benefit from the training:
- Commercial Lines Loss Control team
- Product Management
- Any other person at a member company who may be interested in learning more
*Note: Once you begin the course, do not clear your browser’s cookies. This is what saves your place should you want to come back to finish the training at a later date. When returning to a Module, click Resume (not Restart).