Commercial Winter Weather Loss Training
Duration: 1 hour, 40 minutes (Approx. 25 minutes per module)
This four-part online training program will enhance your comprehension of how commercial building components respond to severe winter conditions. You will gain insight into resilient construction and optimal maintenance practices targeted at mitigating vulnerabilities. By gaining a deeper understanding of the impact that severe winter weather can have on structures, you will be better equipped to provide more accurate assessments and guidance on mitigation strategies, thereby lowering associated risks.
What you will learn:
- Brief course introduction and overview of winter weather
- Winter weather issues
- related to the roof,
- pertaining to the building,
- related to the site, and
- Winter weather preparations.
Who will benefit from the training:
- Commercial Lines Loss Control team
- Product Management
- Any other person at a member company who may be interested in learning more
*Note: Once you begin the course, do not clear your browser’s cookies. This is what saves your place should you want to come back to finish the training later. When returning, click Resume (not Restart).
HOW TO IMPLEMENT ONLINE TRAINING:
These facilitation guides are for a Training Manager or the leader/manager of a team who would benefit from online training course:
1) BEFORE YOUR TEAM TAKES THE ONLINE TRAINING: Training tips to implement this course with your company
2) AFTER YOUR TEAM TAKES THE ONLINE TRAINING: Provides next steps for incorporating the material just learned into activities and reflection questions for meaningful team discussions.