How to use the graphics on your social platforms:
- For Images: Click the image to view full-size version, then right click to download the image
- For videos: Click the ‘download’ button below the video to save the file on your device
- Upload the image(s) or video(s) to some or all of your favorite social platforms
- Drive your social followers to https://disastersafety.org/winter-weather/ to prepare their home or business.
- Tag IBHS:
- Twitter – @disastersafety
- Instagram – @IBHS_Org
- Facebook – @Disastersafety/
- Hashtag examples for the text: #WinterWeatherReady, #WinterPrep #IBHSWinterPrep
- Suggested text:
- Winter weather can cause slippery conditions and structural damage to your home. Make sure you’re prepared this season with a checklist from IBHS at https://disastersafety.org/winter-weather/winter-weather-ready-home/.
- Winter storms can cause disruption to your business if you don’t prepare. Be sure you’re #WinterWeatherReady with a checklist from IBHS: https://disastersafety.org/winter-weather/winter-weather-ready-business/.
- Heavy snow and ice can cause damage to your roof. Prevent it with a checklist from IBHS at https://disastersafety.org/winter-weather/winter-weather-ready-home/.
- Frozen pipes can burst and lead to a cascade of damage to your home this #winter season. Make sure you are #WinterWeatherReady: https://disastersafety.org/winter-weather/winter-weather-ready-home/.
- Be mindful of ice dams this #winter season! Snow and ice can accumulate on your roof, causing damage to your home later. Use IBHS guidance to prevent it: https://disastersafety.org/winter-weather/
- Don’t be left out in the cold and prepare your home or business for #winter weather. The Insurance Institute for Business & Home Safety has prepared checklists to help you know how to best prevent damage this season: https://disastersafety.org/winter-weather/
As always, these graphics are available for co-branding. Please contact IBHS Membership Coordinator Sherry Melton (firstname.lastname@example.org) for more information.