August 25th, 2022
10 A.M. ET
*This live event will be 1 hour including Q&A.
Join IBHS experts along with special guests as they dive into a study of asphalt shingle performance in Southwest Louisiana during Hurricane Laura (2020). We will explore how shingle age plays a role in damage and how other building attributes may affect a roof’s performance!
You will learn:
- The damage characteristics of asphalt shingles
- Factors influencing asphalt shingle performance during Hurricane Laura
- Implications for asphalt shingle roofs during future wind events
- Dr. Murray Morrison
- Christina Gropp
- Dr. Tanya Brown-Giammanco from the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST)
- Dr. Frank Lombardo from the University of Illinois
Who should watch:
Member company staff in modeling, claims, marketing, product management, research, underwriting, and any others who are interested.
Note: This is a Members-Only Event. Although you do not need to register for the event, you will need to be logged-in to view the Live Broadcast. Click here if you do not have an IBHS login yet.